A simple summary of a quartz watch is the structure that takes the battery as the energy, the quartz oscillator as the time benchmark, and the integrated circuit as the core to display the time through pointers or numbers. Compared with mechanical watches, it has the advantage of very accurate travel time. This kind of watch usually has the English word "quartz watch" on the dial, that is, "quartz watch" in English. The thickness is also much thinner than ordinary mechanical watches, which can be distinguished at a glance. However, the service of quartz watches wholesale is relatively short. Firstly, its power is provided by the battery. When the battery runs out, the battery needs to be replaced, usually every 2-3 years. After about 8 years, the quartz oscillation will weaken, seriously affecting the travel time accuracy.
1. The second hand of the quartz watches is a tick-by-tick, and the travel time is very accurate. Generally, the error is required to be within 15 seconds, including three and two hands.
2. The integrated circuit is used in the movement, which is much simpler in structure than the movement of the mechanical watch, and the assembly is very simple.
3. Easy to use, without winding up, a battery can be used for 2-3 years. However, some quartz watches use lithium batteries with a long service life of about 7-8 years.
4. Quartz watches are relatively cheaper than mechanical watches wholesale (the same brand and style), but some high-end brand quartz watches are expensive because of their good brand, good appearance materials (18K gold or diamond or precious metal), and excellent appearance design, which leads to the fact that some quartz watches are much more valuable than general mechanical watches.
1. The oscillator generates a 32768 Hz signal. The oscillator circuit includes a quartz crystal oscillator and a c/mos-lsi circuit.
2. The oscillator circuit includes a trimming capacitor to adjust the speed.
3. In the frequency division circuit, the 32768 Hz oscillation signal input from the oscillator circuit is used for 2 main Sub frequency divisions until the output pulse signal is 1 Hz.
4. The drive circuit amplifies the one-second pulse signal output by the frequency division circuit, and then alternately transmits the positive and negative pulse signals to the drive coil within a one-second interval.
5. After the drive coil receives the pulse signal current, the stepper motor operates at a speed of 60 per second. And it rotates intermittently.
6. The rotation of the stepping motor is transmitted to the wheel train, which drives the second, minute, hour, and calendar mechanisms to rotate.
7. Silver oxide battery is the energy source of electronic circuits and stepping motors. It can supply stable electric energy for two years or more.