Watches are popular with many people. Many people want to have a good watch, but they don't know whether to buy a quartz watch or a mechanical watch. Let's talk about their differences below.
1. The mechanical watch has a spiral line. When many people wind their watch, the spiral also starts at the same time. After the screw is loosened, it starts to move with the movement.
2. Mechanical watches wholesale are prone to errors. Travel time is easily affected by air temperature, location, parts wear and other factors. If a mechanical watch has an error of 15-30 seconds a day, it can be considered normal.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of mechanical watches:
(1) Advantages: regular maintenance, can be used for a long time.
(2) Inadequate: The error is greater than that of the quartz watch, no matter how good the quality is, the movement in the watch is easily affected by gravity and causes errors. The error of a general mechanical watch is calculated by the difference of a few seconds per day, and the error of a quartz watch is calculated by the difference of a few seconds per month.
1. Quartz watches wholesale use batteries as a power source, and the batteries output energy to the motors and motors in the watch. The motor outputs pulse waves every second to drive the hands to run. Quartz crystal can provide the most stable pulse wave, so it can guarantee the highest accuracy (usually the monthly error is between 15-25 seconds, the minimum error is only 5 seconds a year).
2. Advantages and disadvantages of quartz watches:
(1) Advantages: accurate, lightweight, and easy maintenance.
(2) Insufficient: The life span of ordinary quartz batteries is only 1-2 years, and needs to be replaced frequently. In addition, the quartz vibration of watches using quartz vibration will decline after 5-8 years, and the relative accuracy will decrease. At this time, it needs to be replaced. If there is a major failure of the quartz watch, usually the original factory will ask for a new movement directly.
Shijin Watch is a watch manufacturer providing OEM/ODM service, located in China. Shijin Watch Industry was established in 2010. It owns a watch accessories factory and more than 200 workers for customer service. From workshops to custom watch manufacturers integrate in-house R&D teams and automated production lines. Keeping pace with the times is the belief we have been pursuing.
We are experienced in working with many brands around the world, from well-known watch brands to newbies. We not only provide professional watchmaking experts but also provide help to solve the problems you may encounter in the construction and development of watch brands. Welcome to consult.