Watches should be worn normally and avoid shaking
There should be an appropriate movement to keep it continuously wound and running normally (when the wearer's activity level is low, the watch may run slightly slow, which is normal).
When using it for the first time, please rotate the head 20-30 times to wind the spring, although the watch is shockproof, it is easy to break the balance staff or wheel axle neck when subjected to strong external impact. It can also cause the hour and minute hands to shake and affect the accuracy of the time. If economically feasible, it is advisable to have more than two watches to replace each other in daily life: wear a mechanical watch when inactive and wear a quartz watch during exercise. This can help prolong the life of the watch.
Watches should be protected from magnetization
Although watches are made of non-magnetic materials, they are greatly affected by the magnetic field in terms of their accuracy, such as being near a television or radio speaker or a magnetic buckle on a backpack or handbag.
Watches should be waterproofed
Avoid wearing watches while swimming or washing clothes. Once they get wet from rain or water, do not adjust the watch by pulling out the crown at this time, but wipe it immediately. Sea water in particular should be avoided.
Even if it is indicated as a waterproof watch, it can only provide one year of waterproof protection, because the waterproof ring of the watch is consumed for a whole year, and some factors such as sweat, dust, and other external factors are unavoidable, which will cause it to deteriorate. Therefore, after one year, the waterproof ring must be replaced, otherwise, it will not have a waterproof function.
Due to the relatively prominent watch head, it should be avoided the collision as much as possible. Also, pay attention to the clearance between the watch head and the watch case. If it is too small, it will affect the operation, and if it is too large, it will affect the waterproof performance and appearance.
The cleaning of watches
As an experienced custom watch factory, we suggest that watches need to be cleaned every 3-5 years, which is determined by the following factors:
1. The sealing of the watch;
2. The wearing degree (wear degree) of the watch;
3. The oil change cycle of customizable quartz watches can be extended;
4. The oil change cycle of men's or pocket watches can be longer for thinner or women's watches.
The long-term placement of watches
Don't place them in wardrobes with mothballs or sanitary balls, which will cause the oil in the watch to deteriorate and cause inaccurate timing of the watch. Wind the watch or wear it at least once a month to ensure the internal parts move flexibly.
The maintenance of watches
1. Remind everyone that any watch should not be worn in warm water or in the bathroom, even if your watch is a waterproof watch, because the sealing ring rubber of the watch is easy to age when heated, and the water molecules around it are relatively small, which is easy to penetrate into the watch case and cause damage to the internal mechanical parts.
2. If a watch malfunctions, it should be sent to a special watch store for inspection immediately.
3. The custom mechanical watch must be worn for more than 10 hours a day in order to operate normally.
4. Different occasions require wearing different watches, such as wearing sports watches with good waterproof and shock resistance when exercising.
5. If the watch cover has the mark "WATER RESISTANT" or "3ATM", it is generally only suitable for splashing water or light rain under normal conditions.
6. Due to the different internal mechanical structures of each watch, the daily error of a mechanical or full automatic watch under normal use is within 30 seconds (this standard varies in different regions), and the error of a quartz watch is lower and more accurate.